WELCOME

Hiya, heya, oi, aloha, hola, Nǐ Hǎo, bonjour; it's me cheyenne, fan from Shake It Up & DWTS! Welcome 2 my website! I created this site to share with all of u what's going in my world. My sisters Zswaggers mean everything to me! I love you all!! Twitters: @iheartbellsdaya or @zendayasdonut

sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Zendaya Is A Mentor In The ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest


Zendaya Is A Mentor In The ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest
Jul 18, 2013 – 11:11am – We’ve all seen on Shake It Up thatZendaya knows how to show off her dancing skills! But who knew she could help another girl reach her lifelong dream of becoming a professional dancer?
Through the ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest,Zendaya got the chance to mentor Kristina and help her become a more confident dancer. This episode of the ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest that came out today shows how a girl who got contact lenses gained enough confidence to help her excel into her future goals. Watch as Zendaya spends the day with Kristina and helps turn her dream into reality. She makes an excellent role model! And to listen to Zendaya’s music that she dances to, tune into Fanlala Radio!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario