WELCOME

Hiya, heya, oi, aloha, hola, Nǐ Hǎo, bonjour; it's me cheyenne, fan from Shake It Up & DWTS! Welcome 2 my website! I created this site to share with all of u what's going in my world. My sisters Zswaggers mean everything to me! I love you all!! Twitters: @iheartbellsdaya or @zendayasdonut

sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Zendaya Co-Hosts The View


Zendaya: ‘The View’ Appearance! – JustJardJr.com Zendaya gives her full attention to Barbara Walters during her appearance on The View in New York City on Wednesday morning (July 17). The 16-year-old actress/singer stopped by the program to chat about her new single, “Replay”. While there,Zendaya also ran into the Teen Beach Movie cast! “Pure passion, replay video is coming soon but first we gotta get it to #1!!! #REPLAY,” Zendaya tweeted. Zendaya on The ViewWHOOPI GOLDBERG, SHERRI SHEPHERD, ZENDAYA, BARBARA WALTERSCAST OF TEEN BEACH MOVIE, BARBARA WALTERS, WHOOPI GOLDBERG, SHERRI SHEPHERD, ZENDAYAZENDAYA, BARBARA WALTERSSHERRI SHEPHERD, ZENDAYAFYI: Zendaya is wearing a vintage Moschino dress with Giuseppe Zano


































































dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario