WELCOME

Hiya, heya, oi, aloha, hola, Nǐ Hǎo, bonjour; it's me cheyenne, fan from Shake It Up & DWTS! Welcome 2 my website! I created this site to share with all of u what's going in my world. My sisters Zswaggers mean everything to me! I love you all!! Twitters: @iheartbellsdaya or @zendayasdonut

viernes, 25 de julio de 2014

Valdaya’s Back in SWAY: A Dance Trilogy!

                                         sway2
Hey Everyone!! zendya is so excited to be a part of a Broadway production with my adopted Dance With Mefamily! It’s going to be so awesome to dance with Val again (Valdaya is back y’all!).
As I always say in all my interviews about my Dancing With the Stars experience, the best part about it was that I am now the little sister of Val and Maks! Although Val and I talk and text often, we don’t get to hang out too much because we are both so busy, and we haven’t done any ballroom dancing since DWTS.  When Val asked me if I would dance in this production, I didn’t hesitate at all because I am really dying to do ballroom  again!!  In fact, the other day we met for lunch and he told me about what our part would be and I am super excited about it.
I think the tickets for the show in NYC on July 26th are all sold out, but I heard a little rumor that they might add a 2nd show!!
Well, I just wanted to let you all know about it and hopefully I will see some of you in the audience on July 26th.  It’s gonna be awesome!!
Check out the little video Alex made about the show…it’s pretty funny! I went to visit Val and Maks at DWTS and give Alex an interview for SWAY and then Val got eliminated…that’s the 2nd time I have been there for his elimination (3rd time if you count our elimination from season 16!) I hope I am not bad luck!! LOL Click on the picture below to watch the video The Making of SWAY: “The Stars”
sway

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario