WELCOME

Hiya, heya, oi, aloha, hola, Nǐ Hǎo, bonjour; it's me cheyenne, fan from Shake It Up & DWTS! Welcome 2 my website! I created this site to share with all of u what's going in my world. My sisters Zswaggers mean everything to me! I love you all!! Twitters: @iheartbellsdaya or @zendayasdonut

miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Zendaya Teams Up With the NFL

Zendaya has amazing style! We love that she is able to mix girly with a tougher look, and she pulls it off amazingly! That’s why we aren’t surprised that Z was just announced as the new face of the NFL‘s Tweens and Junior Apparel campaign.
Zendaya is super excited about the partnership and dishes on her style,
“I love to pair a skirt with a cute graphic tee…It’s really about getting creative, whatever fits your style. I’m a bit of a Tomboy, I love sports, so working with the NFL is a perfect match.”
Zendaya Teams Up With the NFLIn the picZendaya holds up a hoodie that supports her hometown Oakland Raiders! We can’t wait to see all the looks from the NFL line, we know Zendaya will rock them!  Peep all the items from the collection at NFLShop.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario