WELCOME

Hiya, heya, oi, aloha, hola, Nǐ Hǎo, bonjour; it's me cheyenne, fan from Shake It Up & DWTS! Welcome 2 my website! I created this site to share with all of u what's going in my world. My sisters Zswaggers mean everything to me! I love you all!! Twitters: @iheartbellsdaya or @zendayasdonut

domingo, 28 de julio de 2013

why shake it up is the end ?

News of Shake It Up's wrap-up comes more than a month after another veteran comedy, Good Luck Charlie, announced it would end after its fourth season and 100 episodes.
Zendaya will stick with Disney Channel for her next project, toplining a new original TV movie based on the novel Boys Are Dogs. Production begins in August, with an airdate yet to be slated. Thorne recently inked a YA book deal with Random House and next appears in the Adam Sandler-Drew Barrymore romantic comedy Blended. Both Zendaya and Thorne are signed to Hollywood Records.
This comes as Disney Channel ramps up for its new comedy slate, which includes the anticipated Boy Meets World spinoff series Girl Meets World and twin series I Didn't Do It,set to launch next year
MY OPINION
in my opinion shake it up is more interest than austin and ally because austin and ally is one very big silly that is not cool for shake it up fans .... why ?? please the end austin and ally no shake it up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario